Thursday, June 28, 2007

The death of 'Super-Craig'

' I meet so many people who have superwhatever rattling around in their head. They have this person they are convinced they are supposed to be, and their superwhatever is killling them. They have this image they picked up over the years of how they are supposed to look and act and work and play and talk, and it's like a voice that never stops shouting in their ear. And the only way to not be killed by it is to shoot first.
Yes, that is what I meant to write.
You have to kill superwhatever.
And you have to do it right now.
Because your superwhatever will rob you of today and tomorrow and the next day until you take it out back and end its life.
Go do it.' (Rob Bell)


I just realised that I needed to do that. I hope you do it too.

1 comment:

Gem's Blog said...

Craig your and your faith are such an inspiration to me. I am constantly laerning things from the way you express and live out your faith.

Love you

xx