Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sally army stuff




A group of us went to the Salvation Army Territorial Youth Rally on Saturday
which was really fab. It was a visual feast and also a really nice chance to catch up with people that I hadn't seen in a while. Was interesting watching the Next-Gen Timothies scurrying around doing their jobs. I managed to speak to a few of them, and they seem pretty cool.

I was on the 'Market-place' Team which did not mean I was selling "A pound 'o pears for a pound" but actually going to people, chatting to them, and attempting to get them interested in the ALOVE database and also the brand new replacement Timothy Programme called 'Essential'...

http://www.salvationarmy.org.uk/alove for more info.

I'm now a little bit stressed as I've got yet another murderous essay to write as well as the sermon for our 1st Aniversary of Youth Church.

Spent lunch with Adam Knuckey, a fellow ex-tim yesterday. Was nice to catch up with him. He's a great guy and was a really good mate to me last year.

Oh Happy Valentine's day by the way..


No comments: