Tuesday, January 03, 2006

retreat

Well the Timothy2 retreat was really great. Was wonderful to see the guys again and to catch up with what they've been doing. Its a shame that we'll never be as close as we once were, but I just need to grow up and accept that. The sessions were good. It was really one big opportunity to reflect on the past year and to have a think about our hopes and dreams for the future. This was capped off with some hang-time with the Timothys but I must say we didn't really get the chance to talk much which was a shame.

I'm not looking forward to getting back into everyday normal life, but I guess its inevitable and will be better once I'm in the swing of things again.

I really need to start reading my bible... Gosh how do I expect to teach and preach God if I'm not reading it?? Stupid. Anyway, I've now got Youth church to prepare, and with a few people missing, it's going to be a really push, but hopefully will come off ok again.

No comments: