Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Mid-Jan ramblings

Lots has happened in the past few weeks,

We had our January Youth Church, entitled: New Life, Which was another very blessed time of fellowship, teaching, worship and fun etc. I love these Sundays. Really fab to be with everyone and see them engaging so vibrantly with the Lord.

I'm starting at my community placement tomorrow after uni! Finally got it all sorted. I'll be working at a youth centre called Streetwise, which looks to be very challenging, so I'll have to have my wits about me.

I'm also trying to formulate youth advisory council type thing, which will mean us meeting together at the end of the month to discuss various youth-related topics. Looking forward to this as I see it as a key part the future of the vision for youth at our church/corps.

I know I've been a bit slack lately with writing here. I need more motivation really. Hoping to jot down so more theological ideas and concepts etc, when I get the time. Have been thinking and reading alot about Jesus, his vocation, did he believe he was God etc... which has been very challenging. Will hopefully share some of this stuff soon.

No comments: