Wednesday, October 19, 2005

there must be a God

There must be a God! The amount of crap stuff that I have said to people lately, and the fact that they still want to know me is unreal! And these revelations aren't just everyday comments, but actual deep and personal disclosures of what I am really like as a person. I'm personally getting see that I've got true friends. They know much about who I really am, and still they want to hang out with me.... Just blows the mind!

What's even more amazing is that God knows EVERYTHING about who I really am. Every sordid little detail. Everything that other people might of missed or not known, He not only knows but was there to witness it happen... And He still loves me? Whoa! that's some love! that's Love with a captial L!

I'm wondering if very soon, I will be looking back on these posts and thinking "wow I was messed up back then". I'm getting the feeling that there is some reconstruction work already commencing. Tiny little pieces of my life might just be coming back together. God please don't stop. Heal me of these things. I've been as honest as I can with most of my personal stuff. Most of it has been shared with people. Please fill in those holes with your goodness and purity.

I now think it is time to acknowledge my praise to a song that has been a part of this process of me starting to get back on track. I'm sure it's a godly thing. It's called "The scientist" and it's by Coldplay. I think I've listened to it at least a few times a day everyday for around 2months solid. It's one of the most the most beautiful songs that I know of, and seems to have lyrics that have fitted me perfectly
Here they are:

Come up to meet you,
Tell you I’m sorry,
You don’t know how lovely you are

I had to find you,
Tell you I need you,
Tell you I set you apart

Tell me your secrets,
And ask me your questions,
Oh let’s go back to the start

Runnin’ in circles,
Comin’ up tails,
Heads on the silence apart

Nobody said it was easy
It’s such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard

Oh take me back to the start

I was just guessin’,
At numbers and figures,
Pullin’ the puzzles apart

Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart

Tell me you love me,
Come back and haunt me,
Oh and I rush to the start

Runnin’ in circles,
Chasin’ our tails,
Comin’ back as we are

Nobody said it was easy
Oh It’s such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard

I’m goin’ back to the start

2 comments:

Susan Hanson said...

'The Amorality of Web 2.0'
Nicholas Carr takes up intellectual arms against Web 2.0 in a provocative essay that frets that Web 2.0 cheerleaders "venerate the amateur and distrust the professional." He cites Wikipedia as essentially a ...
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Askinstoo said...

hey everyone, just wanted to let you know about a site I found where you can get a free gas card. Just choose the place you usually get gas and put in your zip code, and up will pop places where you can recieve your gas card. Each one has certain things you need to do to get your card, but it's easy. I did it and I got mine within 2 weeks! Just put in your zip code and choose your favorite gas station and you'll learn more!

here is the link:
FREE GAS CARD