Tuesday, September 13, 2005

don't even ask why i'm posting this...

Bland day, bland surroundings, but I feel better also. I need to get myself a sexy mp3 player or the equivalent in order to get some song clips online for people to hear. I've currently only got some stupid soundrecorder on mircrosoft, which frankly won't cut it at all.
I've had a couple of replies from muso.co.uk from my advertising of band members... not quite ideal as the best response seems to live in guildford..... and the rehearsal space is either there on in Ashford, which seems to be an amazing place, but it's far too expensive to get there by train.. and that's before the rehearsal costs. But we'll see... I'm hoping I'm gonna meet at least one person during my induction week in Leicester, who will be interested in the whole band thing... Here's hoping!
For those who are interesting in the love-life (or lack of) comments I've been posting, I'm now ready to reveal what happened in Nottingham... drum roll...... Stayed with a girl who I really like (really she's so beautiful and wonderfully kind... she's THAT amazing...) over thursday-friday... Things are going a bit crappy for her at the moment, so I thought the last thing she wanted was for me to profess my undying love for her... infact I made a huge effort not too. Instead I simply wanted to spend time with her.. We had a great time, went to various places, went out to Rock city on Thursday night, I met all her friends (who are great by the way) everything's going well, 5mins before we leave, I turn around to see her kissing this guy........

Freeze-frame

Now get this straight, on no account am I saying that she shouldn't have... It's perfectly normal for a girl to kiss a guy at a club right?
But it still hurt. I'm sure a punch in the face wouldn't have felt much worse... Was that my sign that it just wasn't meant to be?

I don't know... all I can tell you is that at that moment.... It hurt. Especially because I've not allowed myself to be attracted to anyone for a long time now. I've been so hurt in other relationships.. But we're not even IN a relationship! That's the stupid part right? I don't love her, I don't have amazingly strong feelings for her, I just thing she's cool. So it shouldn't have hurt like that....
Its worse that she still keeps txting me, and that she's moving to London (nearby), and that she's most likely not gonna see that guy again... I think the worse part is that it WAS just a casual kiss... she's as human as anyone. It's unfair for me to make her out to be someone that no one can achieve... Nobody's perfect.. thats what happens...
It was just a stupid kiss you moron, so get a grip of yourself....
The prize for hilarious melodrama goes to me....

2 comments:

God Loving Physio said...

Ahhh it all makes sense now! Sorry u had such a bad time xxxx

Gem's Blog said...

Bless you. It makes me mad that someone could do this to such a lovley guy. I know what you mean about you weren't going out with her at the time but it sounded like there had been someflirting going on and taht she had lead you up the garden path a bit, so to speak.

Well Craig i belive God has got better things in store for you trust him, he knows what he's doing you know!

XXX