Sunday, January 30, 2005

Introduction!

Wow I can't believe I've finally managed to get off my lazy butt and start something like this! I think it's important that I keep some kind of record of whats going on in my life at the moment. There are tons of memories, events, experiences, encounters and such that are happening to me and I want to remember them!

Firstly I want to thank God for His wonderful cleansing and healing power! He totally healed me yesterday of many screwed up things that were going on in my head and heart!

I'm going to be as honest as I can during the whole of this online adventure. If anyone other than me gets around to reading this, then I hope you can draw some encouragement from any stuff I type down here.

1 comment:

Joel said...

Hey dude thats wkd!

Just wanted to say that this is a really great idea for many reasons and thanx for introduction me to it!

Really interesting and really great to know wot other people are thinking about in their lives.

Cya around :D